Meeting minutes from our Skype call today
- Who was going to present (we decided on Luke, Deon, Rob)
- AK was happy for me to present the programming part as he is very busy with work/assignments and had to play catch up.
- Discussed different parts of the presentation (each area of expertise, UX, Games Design, Animation, Programming) and how they should fit together
- Begoña and Melina are going to send me compiled slides/assets to cover in the presentation.
- Covered the overview of the project and how it should be presented - discussed the presentations general overview and how we were doing this.
- I will talk about the project overview / animation areas / development areas / conclusion
- Luke (and Deon) will talk about the Project goals (what we are trying to accomplish) / Design / Gamification and Research
- We'll make sure Matias has the slides for compilation by today/tonight
- We can add in Melina’s stuff tomorrow along with the other compilation
- (I'll have a conversation with Matias today at some point)
- Deon will get his slides to Luke sometime today (23/11/2014)
- Begoña will send me her slides at some point tonight (23/11/2014)
- Melina will send me some assets tomorrow (24/11/2014)